Australian Health Consulting is a niche mental health consultancy service, providing a range of services including:
- Specialist treatment for people with eating disorders
- Content development for mental health eLearning
- Writing and editing mental health for university health curricula (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Project management – mental health
- Writing and editing for magazines and health-related publications
AHC utilises the knowledge and skills of a range of different consultants including instructional designers, trainers, educationalists, academics, subject matter experts, project officers and research assistants, depending on the needs of each individual project. In this way, we can ensure each and every project meets the brief and is delivered on time and to budget.
Every project is different, but all projects require attention to detail, a commitment to excellence, broad ranging consultation with key stakeholders and a professional approach.
Contact us now to discuss your project.